Sunday, January 31, 2010

my house of giggles.....and smiles...and messes....and fun.....and definitely more than a little chaos

Welcome to my house. It's old (ish) ...not the cool kind of nice character old, but the sort of awkwardly boxy kind of old. I live here with my husband and two little boys, Toby (2 and a half) and Finn (3 months). My days are spent playing cars and tractors, cleaning up messes, putting babies to sleep and sometimes doing a little decorating to top it all off. I get bored easily with decor, and am constantly changing things up in my house. I'm pretty sure it drives my husband nuts. Even the smallest little "projects" delight me and I'm inspired so often by the great ideas I see on all the wonderful blogs out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails