Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lanvin at H&M.....sigh.....





And the collection debuts on my birthday!!! (next week)



Does it get any better than that?



well...hehe....it *would* probably be better if I could have a few "solo" hours to head downtown and shop shop shop........sans boys ;)

I'm dreaming here....simply dreaming :)




But a girl (who, for the record, is not overly thrilled to be turning the big 3-0 on Tuesday) can dream, right? :)


Oh what I wouldn't give to get my hands on one of these frilly, girly party dresses.






Or a pair of these glam bow heels :)





Call me crazy, but even the hangers make me giddy!



If only I were this gorgeous fashion blogger (Chiara from Blonde Salad), I would then get these beautiful items....and many many maaaany more sent to me :)

It sure would solve all my shopping-with-two-boys problems ;)











Anyways......don't mind me....just craving a little glamour in the last week of my twenties! 


30 is the new 20, right?

C'mon...someone's got to agree with me :)




Images from Blonde Salad and H&M


7 comments:

  1. 30 is def. the new 20 cause 40 is the new 30.....

    I'm 37...life gets better and better...you'll love your 30's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm....I'm 40(almost 41) what do YOU think!!???;)

    But listen babes, you have one week to look for a babysitter!! Treat yourself!!!!(and bring me a hanger;)))

    Love
    lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the Lavin line even coming to Canada? I thought I had heard otherwise.
    Dreaming is about the only thing I can do for that collection...I wouldn't even have a place to wear it in my hick town!
    And yes 30 is the new 20...but I guess that would make me 14...and I'd much rather be 24..haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT?! How amazing! I would have to drive 5 hours to shop the collection...so I think I'm out. I hope you have a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET!!! I turn the big 3-0 next wednesday, so I totally hear you. However, I think something from this line would make a most perfect birthday present! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not going to lie, 30 was hard for me...but somehow life carries on, right. I think it would definitely soften the blow to have a nice new outfit like one of the ones you featured....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails