Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A little Royal Wedding Memorabilia....just because I can't resist!


Since the Royal Wedding is the day after tomorrow.....

and I'm all in the mood for British stuff after finishing my Union Jack Dresser,

I thought I'd do a little post filled with some of the "cooler" memorabilia out there :)

*in my opinion, anyways*

There is some WEIRD "Will and Kate" stuff being sold out there....trust me. 




















 
                                                                                                                   Source: janconstantine.com 


I threw in a few pics of London town, just to get us in the mood :)

My lucky sister, Shannon, just landed there this morning! (My brother surprised her with a ticket to London for the Royal Wedding!) 

no....obviously she's not going to be AT the wedding...but it's just fun to be in the city for the event!

I'm only just a very teeeeensy bit jealous ;)





                                                                                                             Source: cutesylady.tumblr.com \










 



                                                                                                               Source: allsorts.typepad.com



Look at all the preparations!!

                                                                                                           Source: visitbritainsuperblog.com


Doesn't it just make you want to have a little high tea?


                                                                                                             Source: blog.amyatlas.com 




                                                                                                                Source: accessorize-usa.com









                                                                                                                 Source: blisslivinghome.com 



And Hunter wellies.....you can't be British without a pair of those! ;)
My Auntie Heather surprised me with a navy blue pair a few years back, on our last trip to Ireland, and I love them!

                                                                                                             Source: from-london-with-love.com 


If they were good enough for Princess Di, then they're good enough for me ;)

                                                                                                             Source: lattelisa.blogspot.com



 





                                                                                                                  Source: notonthehighstreet.com 



                                                                                                         Source: notonthehighstreet.com 


Even Gucci is jumping on the bandwagon!

                                                                                                Source: dustyburrito.blogspot.com 



                                                                                                                Source: folksy.com 


Gotta throw in some Burberry because what is more British than that, right? 


                                                                                                                 Source: us.burberry.com 


                                                                                                             Source: ca.burberry.com













                                                                                                     Source: i788.photobucket.com 


                                                                               Source: designspongeonline.com 









                                                                                                    Source: google.com 


Wish I were there!! 




8 comments:

  1. Fun pictures and how freaking lucky is your sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Shan!! Thank you for this-it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky sister! I am going to be up early watching with my girls. We are going to have tea and scones for breakfast! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lucky GIRL!

    Okay, I'm LOVING those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love it all! and luckyyy sister. I really think it's so fun how everyone celebrates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you got the best pictures ever...nobody could call those tacky!....LOVE the pillows!...oh your lucky sister!
    My youngest daughter who is still @ home (20 years)
    and I are going to get up to watch it...gotta go get a little nap now. Thanks for giving us this photo album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a petty post, well done I love the photos. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails