Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall Family Photos


I've been wanting to have family photos done for ages, and I am so, so glad we finally had them done!

I couldn't be happier. 

They are even better than I could have imagined, and I feel so good just knowing that we will always have these to look back on. I'm a seriously out-of-control sentimentalist. No...really....I really really am. I get sentimental/nostalgic about everything. I absolutely LOVE looking at old photos and remembering just how I felt at that moment. 

If you've been thinking about having family photos taken, but just haven't gotten around to doing it....GO! Do it now! It's worth every penny. I honestly think it's something that we will never regret investing in.  

Having said that, I think you have to have the right photographer. One who understands your vision, or one who you at least mesh well with :) We found that in Ali of Bella Photography. She seemed to know exactly what we wanted, and captured our family so perfectly. She was amazing with our boys, and knew just what to do to make them laugh and smile naturally. That is no small task. Seriously. All Finny wanted to do was show us his best "all teeth" cheshire cat grin. 

Thank you, Ali!! You are so good at what you do!


I love these boys :)








































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails